[Skip to Content]
Login or Create an Account
2018 Mirror Awards
- Writers of any age or professional situation may enter or be nominated.
- Individuals may submit up to three entries total to the competition. If more than three entries are received, only the first three entries submitted will be accepted.
- Individuals may submit more than one entry per category. However, the same piece cannot be submitted to more than one category.
- Each entry must be submitted separately.
- Entries may be used in whole or in part at the awards ceremony or for event publicity.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- No awards will be given in a category if no entries are deemed worthy of citation by the judges.
- No one person may win in a category more than three times within a five-year period. Entries by any person who has won three times in such a time period will be excluded.